Fixture: Scotland vs Zimbabwe, 2nd ODI
Time: 09:45 AM GMT/ 10:45 AM Local/ June 17
Venue: Grange Cricket Club, Edinburgh
Here we will be talking about the possible scenarios of the match that could help the fantasy players such as Dream11 users to make their Dream team better and help them win big.
Weather and Pitch Report
Weather: Weather is expected to stay clear during the course of the match and a full game is on the cards. Maximum temperature is expected to be around 23°C.
Pitch Report: In the last match here, the pitch favored the batsmen and it is expected to play same in this match too. The pitch also had some assistance for the spinners. Spinners accounted for nine of the 16 wickets fell in the first ODI.
- Expect Scotland to go unchanged for this game. However, if they make a change, the only possible change could be that Mark Watt might get a game in place of Safyaan Sharif or Alasdair Evans as the pitch helped spinners in the last game.
- For Zimbabwe, Richard Ngareva is very likely to sit out as he conceded 96 runs in his quota of 10 overs. Chris Mpofu or Donald Tiripano are the likely ones to get in in his place.
- They might also consider including Chamu Chibhabha in place of Ryan Burl who hasn’t been in good form recently.
Probable Playing XI: (In the Batting order)
Scotland: Matthew Cross (wk), Kyle Coetzer (c), Calum MacLeod, Richie Berrington, Preston Mommsen, Craig Wallace, Michael Leask, Safyaan Sharif, Con de Lange, Alasdair Evans, Chris Sole.
Zimbabwe: Solomon Mire, Hamilton Masakadza, Craig Ervine, Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza, Ryan Burl/Chamu Chibhabha, Malcolm Waller, Peter Moor (wk), Graeme Cremer (c), Tendai Chatara, Chris Mpofu/Donald Tiripano.
- At the options where players are separated by slash ‘/’, the first player mentioned is more likely to play.
My Dream11 Pick
Dream11 Tips for this Match
- The team I have suggested may not win surely, so try making at least 2-3 teams and include few players that I have missed in ‘My Dream11 pick’.
- Include Con de Lange, Michael Leask, Sikander Raza, Craig Irvine, and Calum Macleod in other teams.
- All all-rounders are a good choice for this match so make different combinations of them for different teams.
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Kyle Coetzer, Sean Williams, Solomon Mire, Richie Berrington, and Hamilton Masakadza are top my picks for captain and vice-captain (written in the decreasing order of my priority).
Scotland: Matthew Cross (wk), Kyle Coetzer (c), Calum MacLeod, Richie Berrington, Preston Mommsen, Craig Wallace, Michael Leask, Safyaan Sharif, Con de Lange, Alasdair Evans, Chris Sole, Mark Watt, Josh Davey, Rob Taylor, Matt Machan, Hamish Gardiner, Gavin Main, Bradley Wheal, George Munsey.
Zimbabwe: Solomon Mire, Hamilton Masakadza, Craig Ervine, Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza, Ryan Burl, Malcolm Waller, Peter Moor (wk), Graeme Cremer (c), Tendai Chatara, Richard Ngarava, Chamu Chibhabha, Chris Mpofu, Tarisai Musakanda, Donald Tiripano.