Weather and Pitch Report
Weather: There are few showers expected during the later part of the first inning and in the second inning of the match. The rain might cut down a few overs but an outcome is very likely. Maximum temperature is expected to be around 29°C.
Pitch Report: The pitch has been a decent one for batting so far. There are five innings with 290+ scores in the ten innings played here in the tournament. Also, the pitch had almost nothing for the spin bowlers so far. With both teams having some quality fast bowlers in their side, this could turn out to be a great challenge for batsmen.
- They are expected to go with the same line-up that played in the semi-final unless there is an injury.
- Ravichandran Ashwin injured his knee during practice but he seemed okay during the rest of the practice session. If he doesn’t recover fully in time, Umesh Yadav is expected to come in place of him.
- Mohammad Amir is fit for this clash and he is likely to come in the playing XI. Rumman Raees or Shadab Khan are the likely ones to miss out.
- Rest of the line-up is expected to remain same that defeated England in the semi-final.
Probable Playing XI: (In the Batting order)
India: Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), Yuvraj Singh, MS Dhoni (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin/Umesh Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah.
Pakistan: Azhar Ali, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Sarfraz Ahmed (c, wk), Imad Wasim, Mohammad Amir, Rumman Raees/Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Junaid Khan.
- At the options where players are separated by slash ‘/’, the first player mentioned is the more likely to play.
My Dream11 pick
Dream11 Tips for this Match
- The team I have suggested may not win surely, so try making at least 2-3 teams and include few players that I have missed in ‘My Dream11 pick’.
- Include Shoaib Malik, Ravindra Jadeja, Hardik Pandya, Yuvraj Singh, Babar Azam, and Mohammad Amir in some of your other teams.
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Azhar Ali, Shikhar Dhawan and Mohammad Hafeez are my top picks for captain and vice-captain (written in the decreasing order of my priority).
At last, any kind of suggestion is welcomed. If you want more information about anything related to match, playing XI, or Dream11, feel free to message us in the ‘contact us’ section or leave a comment below. Your suggestions are very valuable.
India: Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), Yuvraj Singh, Mohammed Shami, Kedar Jadhav, MS Dhoni (wk), Hardik Pandya, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah, Ravindra Jadeja, Umesh Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Ajinkya Rahane, Dinesh Karthik.
Pakistan: Ahmed Shehzad, Azhar Ali, Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Sarfraz Ahmed (c, wk), Shadab Khan, Fahim Ashraf, Imad Wasim, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Amir, Fakhar Zaman, Junaid Khan, Haris Sohail, Rumman Raees.