Fixture: Essex vs Nottinghamshire, 1st Semi-Final
Time: 12:30 PM GMT/ 01:30 PM Local/ June 16
Venue: County Ground, Chelmsford
Here we will be talking about the possible scenarios of the match that could help the fantasy players such as Dream11 users to make their Dream team better and help them win big.
Weather and Pitch Report
Weather: Weather is expected to stay clear during the course of the match and a full game is possible. Maximum temperature is expected to be around 23°C.
Pitch Report: Essex has won all the four matches they have played on their home ground Chelmsford. The pitch here so far has been a good one for batting. Essex batted first in three matches out of the four and their first innings score reads as 304, 315, and 295. It is expected to be a decent contest between bat and ball.
Stat: Alastair Cook has scored two centuries and a half-century in the four matches played here this season.
Probable Playing XI: (In the Batting order)
Essex: Varun Chopra, Alastair Cook, Tom Westley, Daniel Lawrence, Ravi Bopara, Ryan ten Doeschate (c), Ashar Zaidi, James Foster (wk), Simon Harmer, Neil Wagner, James Porter.
Nottinghamshire: Michael Lumb, Alex Hales, Riki Wessels, Samit Patel, Brendan Taylor, Steven Mullaney/Billy Root, Chris Read (wk/c), James Pattinson, Stuart Broad, Jake Ball, Harry Gurney.
- At the options where players are separated by slash ‘/’, the first player mentioned is more likely to play.
My Dream11 Pick
Dream11 Tips for this Match
- The team I have suggested may not win surely, so try making at least 2-3 teams and include few players that I have missed in ‘My Dream11 pick’.
- Try Including Riki Wessels, Michael Lumb, Ashar Zaidi, Varun Chopra, Chris Read, and Steven Mullaney in other teams. Among bowlers – Stuart Broad, James Pattinson, Neil Wagner, and Simon Harmer are also good options.
- I know that I have covered almost all players but these two sides are very balanced and most of the players are in form so anyone can fire on their day.
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Alastair Cook, Ravi Bopara, Samit Patel, Brandon Taylor, and Alex Hales are top my picks for captain and vice-captain (written in the decreasing order of my priority).
- More options for captain and vice-captain who aren’t in my team are Michael Lumb and Riki Wessels.
- Teams will be selected from these players only. Dream11 has quite a long list of players. Not all of them are available for tomorrow’s match. A 13-men squad for Essex and 14-men squad for Nottinghamshire is declared by both team management for this match.
Essex: Alastair Cook, Ryan ten Doeschate (c), James Foster (wk), Ravi Bopara, Varun Chopra, Simon Harmer, Dan Lawrence, Jamie Porter, Neil Wagner, Paul Walter, Tom Westley, Adam Wheater, Ashar Zaidi.
Nottinghamshire: Michael Lumb, Alex Hales, Riki Wessels, Samit Patel, Brendan Taylor, Billy Root, Steven Mullaney, Chris Read (wk/c), James Pattinson, Stuart Broad, Harry Gurney, Luke Fletcher, Jake Ball, Greg Smith.