Weather and Pitch Report
Weather: Heavy rain is predicted tomorrow that means the game is likely to be washed out. However, weather in Caribbean changes very quickly so there could be a window for a shortened game.
Pitch Report: Batsmen found it hard to score runs in the first two matches as the pitch was slow and stayed low. Same kind of pitch can be expected again and bowlers are likely to get ample amount of assist from the pitch.
- Kesrick Williams has been included in the West Indies squad in place of Shannon Gabriel.
- So, one change is confirmed. Either Miguel Cummins or Kesrick Williams will come in place of Shannon Gabriel.
- After performing decently with both bat and ball, they are unlikely to make any further changes in the team that won the last game.
- They might make a change or two after losing the last match.
- One option for them is to bring in Usman Ghani in place of Noor Ali Zadran. They also have Nasir Jamal who can bat in the middle order and can be brought in for Rahmat Shah or Samiullah Shenwari.
- Also, they might drop Dawlat Zadran (as he went wicket-less in the last match) to bring in Fareed Ahmad or Shapoor Zadran.
Probable Playing XI: (In the Batting order)
West Indies: Evin Lewis, Kieran Powell, Shai Hope (wk), Jonathan Carter, Jason Mohammed, Roston Chase, Rovman Powell, Jason Holder (c), Ashley Nurse, Alzarri Joseph, Miguel Cummins/Kesrick Williams.
Afghanistan: Noor Ali Zadran/Usman Ghani, Javed Ahmadi, Rahmat Shah, Asghar Stanikzai (c), Samiullah Shenwari, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Afzar Zazai (wk), Rashid Khan, Amir Hamza, Dawlat Zadran/Fareed Ahmad.
- At the options where players are separated by slash ‘/’, the first player mentioned is the more likely to play.
My Dream11 pick
Dream11 Tips for this Match
- The team I have suggested may not win surely, so try making at least 2-3 teams and include few players that I have missed in ‘My Dream11 pick’.
- Include Noor Ali Zadran, Rahmat Shah, Amir Hamza, and Roston Chase in some of your other teams.
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Rashid Khan, Gulbadin Naib, Alzarri Joseph, Mohammad Nabi, Jason Holder, and Ashley Nurse are my top picks for captain and vice-captain (written in the decreasing order of my priority).
- I have picked all-rounders and bowlers only because this pitch is bowling friendly and only two batsmen have scored 50+ score in two matches – Javed Ahmadi and Gulbadin Naib.
- Among the batsman, Shai Hope, Evin Lewis, and Javed Ahmadi are some good options for captain but can be risky.
At last, any kind of suggestion is welcomed. If you want more information about anything related to match, playing XI, or Dream11, feel free to message us in the ‘contact us’ section or leave a comment below. Your suggestions are very valuable.
West Indies: Evin Lewis, Kieran Powell, Shai Hope (wk), Jason Mohammed, Jonathan Carter, Rovman Powell, Roston Chase, Jason Holder (c), Kesrick Williams, Ashley Nurse, Devendra Bishoo, Alzarri Joseph, Miguel Cummins.
Afghanistan: Noor Ali Zadran, Usman Ghani, Rahmat Shah, Asghar Stanikzai (c), Amir Hamza, Mohammad Nabi, Shafiqullah Shafiq (wk), Rashid Khan, Samiullah Shenwari, Dawlat Zadran, Fareed Ahmad, Gulbadin Naib, Javed Ahmadi, Nasir Jamal, Shapoor Zadran, Afsar Zazai (wk).