Weather and Pitch Report
Weather: There are very minor chances of rain during the match. A partly cloudy weather and the maximum temperature is expected to be around 16°C. A full game is very likely.
Pitch Report: The pitch has been a decent one for batting so far. Also, the bowlers have got some assist from the pitch. Overall, a good contest between bat and ball can be expected.
- When asked about whether they will include Umesh in place of Ashwin, Virat Kohli in the pre-match conference said: “There is no point leaving out someone who performed well in the last match”.
- The only possible change is Hardik Pandya can be dropped in favor of Umesh Yadav or Mohammad Shami.
- Rest of the lineup is expected to remain same.
- They are also likely to go with the same line-up that defeated New Zealand in their last game.
- For the batting spot at third, it will be a toss up between Imrul Kayes and Sabbir Rahman.
- Also, they might include Mehedi Hasan in place of Taskin Ahmad if the pitch is dry and likely to assist spin.
Probable Playing XI: (In the Batting order)
India: Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), Yuvraj Singh, MS Dhoni (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya/Umesh Yadav, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah.
Bangladesh: Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Sabbir Rahman/Imrul Kayes, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain Saikat, Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Taskin Ahmed/Mehedi Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Rubel Hossain.
- At the options where players are separated by slash ‘/’, the first player mentioned is the more likely to play.
My Dream11 pick
Dream11 Tips for this Match
- The team I have suggested may not win surely, so try making at least 2-3 teams and include few players that I have missed in ‘My Dream11 pick’.
- I could not include Tamim Iqbal due to fewer credits. So, include him in other teams.
- Also, include Tamim Iqbal, Mushfiqur Rahim, Yuvraj Singh, Mustafizur Rahman, Masharfe Mortaza in some of your other teams.
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Tamim Iqbal, Rohit Sharma, and Shakib Al Hasan are my top picks for captain and vice-captain (written in the decreasing order of my priority).
At last, any kind of suggestion is welcomed. If you want more information about anything related to match, playing XI, or Dream11, feel free to message us in the ‘contact us’ section or leave a comment below. Your suggestions are very valuable.
India: Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), Yuvraj Singh, Mohammed Shami, Kedar Jadhav, MS Dhoni (wk), Hardik Pandya, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah, Ravindra Jadeja, Umesh Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Ajinkya Rahane, Dinesh Karthik.
Bangladesh: Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Sabbir Rahman, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain Saikat, Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Mustafizur Rahman, Rubel Hossain, Mehedi Hasan, Taskin Ahmed, Imrul Kayes, Sunzamul Islam, Shafiul Islam.