Fixture: Yorkshire vs Surrey, 2nd Quarter-Final
Time: 01:00 PM GMT/ 02:00 PM Local/ June 13
Venue: Headingley, Leeds
Weather and Pitch Report
Weather: The game starts at 2 pm local time and up until then the rain is expected to pass away and a full game can be expected. There might be a slight delay in start due to showers in the morning.
Pitch Report: The home team Yorkshire has won all four games on their home ground in this tournament. The average first innings score in those four games reads 309 with two 330+ scores. So, a batting friendly pitch can be expected and with both teams having some great batsman in the line-up, this game could turn to be a high scoring one.
Probable Playing XI: (In the Batting order)
Yorkshire: Adam Lyth, Alex Lees, Jack Leaning, Peter Handscomb(wk), Gary Ballance (c), Tim Bresnan, Matthew Waite, Azeem Rafiq, Matthew Fisher/Steven Patterson, Karl Carver, Ben Coad.
Surrey: Mark Stoneman, Scott Borthwick, Kumar Sangakkara, Rory Burns, Ben Foakes (wk), Ollie Pope, Sam Curran, Tom Curran, Gareth Batty (c), Ravi Rampaul, Jade Dernbach.
- At the options where players are separated by slash ‘/’, the first player mentioned is the more likely to play.
My Dream11 Pick
Dream11 Tips for this Match
- The team I have suggested may not win surely, so try making at least 2-3 teams and include few players that I have missed in ‘My Dream11 pick’.
- Other key players are Tim Bresnan, Rory Burns, Sam Curran, and Alex Lees. Among bowlers – Karl Carver and Ben Coad are also good options.
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Kumar Sangakkara, Peter Handscomb, Mark Stoneman, Gary Ballance, Scott Borthwick, and Adam Lyth are top my picks for captain and vice-captain (written in the decreasing order of my priority).
- All-rounders Tim Bresnan and Matthew Waite are also good options but risky ones as they bat at number six and seven so they might not get enough time to score runs.
- Teams will be selected from these players only. Dream11 has quite a long list of players. Not all of them are available for tomorrow’s match. A 14-players squad is declared by both team management for this match.
Yorkshire: Adam Lyth, Alex Lees, Peter Handscomb (wk), Gary Ballance (c), Jack Leaning, Tim Bresnan, Matthew Waite, Matthew Fisher, Azeem Rafiq, Ben Coad, Steven Patterson, Jack Brooks, Karl Carver, Will Rhodes.
Surrey: Mark Stoneman, Scott Borthwick, Kumar Sangakkara, Rory Burns, Ben Foakes (wk), Ollie Pope, Sam Curran, Tom Curran, Gareth Batty (c), Ravi Rampaul, Jade Dernbach, Stuart Meaker, Dominic Sibley, Mark Footitt.