Weather and Pitch Report
Weather: The first inning of the game is likely to be played uninterrupted by weather but there are showers on the radar during the second inning. A washout possibility is very less but Duckworth-Lewis may come into play.
Pitch Report: A new pitch will be used for this match so obviously it will play fast and the ball is likely to come on bat nicely. If there is some grass left on the pitch then there will be some help for the fast bowlers.
- Having won their first two games quite comfortably, they would not be looking to make any changes and break the momentum.
- They are expected to go with same playing XI they played in the last match.
- Aaron Finch’s form at the top might be a little concern for them so they might look to bring in Chris Lynn in place of him.
- Also, they might look to bring in John Hastings in place of Adam Zampa if there is some grass left on the pitch.
Probable Playing XI: (In the Batting order)
England: Jason Roy, Alex Hales, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler (wk), Moeen Ali, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood, Jake Ball.
Australia: David Warner, Aaron Finch/Chris Lynn, Steven Smith (c), Moises Henriques, Travis Head, Glenn Maxwell, Matthew Wade (wk), Adam Zampa/John Hastings, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood.
- At the options where players are separated by slash ‘/’, the first player mentioned is more likely to play.
My Dream11 pick
Dream11 Tips for this Match
- The team I have suggested may not win surely, so try making at least 2-3 teams and include few players that I have missed in ‘My Dream11 pick’.
- I have missed a few big names there because there wasn’t enough credit left like Ben Stokes and Alex Hales. Include them in your other teams.
- Also, Include Moeen Ali, Adil Rashid, Pat Cummins, and Adam Zampa (risky as might not play) in some of your other teams.
- Jason Roy in your team might play a wild card there as very few people will be selecting him. With a new pitch being used tomorrow, fast bowlers will be a bit easier to play and Jason Roy can do some serious damage to a pace bowling attack if he gets going.
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- David Warner, Eoin Morgan, Steven Smith, Joe Root, and Ben Stokes are my top picks for captain and vice-captain. (written in the decreasing order of my priority).
At last, any kind of suggestion is welcomed. If you want more information about anything related to match, playing XI, or Dream11, feel free to message us in the ‘contact us’ section or leave a comment below. Your suggestions are very valuable.
England: Jason Roy, Alex Hales, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler (wk), Moeen Ali, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood, Jake Ball, David Willey, Jonny Bairstow, Sam Billings, Steven Finn.
Australia: David Warner, Aaron Finch, Steven Smith (c), Moises Henriques, Travis Head, Glenn Maxwell, Matthew Wade (wk), Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, John Hastings, Josh Hazlewood, Chris Lynn, James Pattinson, Marcus Stoinis, Adam Zampa.