- Their batting hasn’t been good so far so they might look to include Tom Latham in their line-up for this match.
- Also, with Bangladesh having four left-handed batsmen in their top-five, they might look to include Jeetan Patel in place of Mitchell Santner.
- If the pitch is likely to assist pacers, they might include Taskin Ahmad in place of Mehedi Hasan.
- In that case, they are likely to omit Imrul Kayes and bring in Mosaddek Hossain Saikat to have a sixth bowling option and Sabbir Rahman is likely to move to bat at number three.
Probable Playing XI: (In the Batting order)
New Zealand: Martin Guptill, Luke Ronchi/Tom Latham (wk), Kane Williamson (c), Ross Taylor, Neil Broom, Corey Anderson, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner/Jeetan Patel, Adam Milne, Tim Southee, Trent Boult.
Bangladesh: Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Imrul Kayes, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Shakib Al Hasan, Sabbir Rahman, Mahmudullah, Mehedi Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Mustafizur Rahman, Rubel Hossain.
- At the options where players are separated by slash ‘/’, the first player mentioned is the more likely to play.
My Dream11 pick
Dream11 Tips for this Match
- The team I have suggested may not win surely, so try making at least 2-3 teams and include few players that I have missed in ‘My Dream11 pick’.
- Include Martin Guptill, Soumya Sarkar, Luke Ronchi, Tim Southee, and Mustafizur Rahman in some of your other teams.
Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
- Kane Williamson, Tamim Iqbal, Shakib Al Hasan, and Ross Taylor are my top picks for captain and vice-captain. (written in the decreasing order of my choice).
At last, any kind of suggestion is welcomed. If you want more information about anything related to match, playing XI, or Dream11, feel free to message us in the ‘contact us’ section or leave a comment below. Your suggestions are very valuable.
New Zealand: Martin Guptill, Tom Latham, Kane Williamson (c), Ross Taylor, Mitchell McClenaghan, Corey Anderson, Trent Boult, James Neesham, Neil Broom, Tim Southee, Mitchell Santner, Jeetan Patel, Luke Ronchi (wk), Adam Milne, Colin de Grandhomme.
Bangladesh: Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Sabbir Rahman, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain Saikat, Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Mustafizur Rahman, Rubel Hossain, Mehedi Hasan, Taskin Ahmed, Imrul Kayes, Sunzamul Islam, Shafiul Islam.