Fixture: Bangladesh vs New Zealand, 6th Match
Time/Date: 09:45 AM GMT/ 10:45 AM Local / 24 May 2017
Venue: Clontarf Cricket Club Ground, Dublin
Here we will be talking about the possible scenarios of the match that could help the fantasy players such as Dream11 users to make their dream team better and help them win big.
Match and Pitch Condition
Weather: Showers are very unlikely during the match and the maximum temperature is expected to be around 19°C.
Pitch Condition: The pitch of Clontarf Cricket Club Ground assists pace and movement so fast bowlers will come into play.
In the last match here, Bangladesh scored 257 runs and New Zealand chased it down winning by 4 wickets. Fast bowlers accounted for 12 wickets out of the 15 wickets fell in that match.
Since there is no final scheduled so this is the last match of the tri-series. Both teams would want to end on a high and they might make a few changes to try and test their Champions Trophy combination.
- They might look to give Taskin Ahmed a match practice who hasn’t played any game in the ongoing series. He might come in for Rubel Hossain.
- Also, it will be a toss-up between spinners Sanzamul Islam and Mehedi Hasan.
- The rest of the squad is expected to remain same that played in the last match.
- Jeetan Patel has joined the squad and is available for tomorrow’s match.
- Since Jeetan Patel is in Champions Trophy squad, they might bring him in in place of Ish Sodhi or Mitchell Santner.
- James Neesham is also expected to play in this final game. He might come in for Colin Munro or maybe a bowler.
Probable Playing XI: (In the Batting order)
Bangladesh: Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Sabbir Rahman, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain Saikat, Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Mehedi Hasan/Sanzamul Islam, Rubel Hossain/Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman.
New Zealand: Luke Ronchi (wk), Tom Latham (c), Neil Broom, Ross Taylor, Corey Anderson, James Neesham/Colin Munro, Mitchell Santner/Jeetan Patel, Ish Sodhi, Adam Milne, Hamish Bennett, Matt Henry/Scott Kuggeleijn.
- At the options where players are separated by slash ‘/’, the player mentioned first is the more likely to play.
My Dream11 pick
Bangladesh: Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Sabbir Rahman, Mehedi Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Mahmudullah, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Shakib Al Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Mosaddek Hossain Saikat, Taskin Ahmed, Subashis Roy, Sunzamul Islam, Nasir Hossain, Shafiul Islam, Imrul Kayes, Nurul Hasan, Rubel Hossain.
New Zealand: Luke Ronchi (wk), Tom Latham (c), George Worker, Ross Taylor, Mitchell Santner, Neil Broom, James Neesham, Scott Kuggeleijn, Corey Anderson, Seth Rance, Ish Sodhi, Henry Nicholls, Adam Milne, Colin Munro, Matt Henry, Hamish Bennett, Jeetan Patel.