Fixture: Ireland vs New Zealand, 5th Match
Time/Date: 09:45 AM GMT/ 10:45 AM Local / 21 May 2017
Venue: The Village, Dublin
Here we will be talking about the possible scenarios of the match that could help the fantasy players such as Dream11 users to make their dream team better and help them win big.
Match and Pitch Condition
Weather: For the first time in the series, the weather looks promising at The Village. A full game is expected with chances of the shower are very low.
Pitch Condition: The pitch of Dublin cricket ground assists pace and movement so fast bowlers will come into play. The ball comes nicely on the bat and the outfield makes it a good batting pitch. In the last match here, Bangladesh bundled out Ireland for 181 runs and won the match by 8 wickets.
- Ireland might play Craig Young in place of Peter Chase as he has leaked runs in the last two matches.
- They would also be tempted to give Simi Singh one more chance but it is to be seen who might get axed for him.
- Rest of the squad is expected to remain same.
- Jeetan Patel is playing County Championship for Warwickshire so he is unavailable for tomorrow’s match.
- Corey Anderson, Adam Milne, and Matt Henry has returned from the IPL and has joined the New Zealand squad. Neil Wagner has been released from the squad due to these returnees.
- Corey Anderson and Adam Milne are likely to get the game as they are part of the Champions Trophy squad.
- Corey Anderson is expected to come in for Goerge Worker or Colin Munro and Seth Rance is expected to make way for Adam Milne.
- Also, it wouldn’t be a surprise if New Zealand decides to rest few of their key players, especially bowlers and all-rounders like Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi and/or James Neesham.
Probable Playing XI: (In the Batting order)
Ireland: Ed Joyce, Paul Stirling, William Porterfield (c), Andrew Balbirnie, Niall O’Brien (wk), Gary Wilson, Kevin O’Brien, George Dockrell, Barry McCarthy, Tim Murtagh, Peter Chase/Craig Young.
New Zealand: Luke Ronchi (wk), Tom Latham(c), Ross Taylor, Neil Broom, James Neesham, Corey Anderson/George Worker, Colin Munro, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Hamish Bennett, Adam Milne/Seth Rance.
- At the options where players are separated by slash ‘/’, the first player mentioned is the more likely to play.
My Dream11 pick
Ireland: Ed Joyce, Paul Stirling, William Porterfield (c), Niall O’Brien (wk), Simi Singh, Gary Wilson, Kevin O’Brien, George Dockrell, Barry McCarthy, Stuart Thompson, Andrew Balbirnie, Tim Murtagh, Peter Chase, Craig Young.
New Zealand: Luke Ronchi (wk), Tom Latham (c), George Worker, Ross Taylor, Mitchell Santner, Neil Broom, James Neesham, Scott Kuggeleijn, Corey Anderson, Seth Rance, Ish Sodhi, Henry Nicholls, Adam Milne, Colin Munro, Matt Henry, Hamish Bennett.