Match and Pitch Condition
Weather: The weather is expected to be clear with the maximum temperature expected to be 24°C during the match.
Pitch Condition: The average first innings score on this ground is 224 in the ongoing series. These scores consist of two 300+ scores and two scores less than 100. South Africa has batted first twice on this ground and the scores read 269 and 337. India Batted first in one match and they scored 358. So, a high scoring game can be expected again.
India and South Africa faced each other on this ground in the 9th match of the series and South Africa Women won that match by 8 runs after scoring 269 in the first inning.
South Africa Women:
- They are likely to bring back their regular opener Laura Wolvaardt for the final match. In that case, Sune Luus is likely to move back to her position after she opened in the last match.
- After some fine performances by Laura Wolvaardt and Andrie Steyn, it is unlikely that they bring in out of form Lizelle Lee for the opening slot.
- For Laura Wolvaardt to come in, either Nadine de Klerk or Mignon du Preez has to sit out.
- Rest of the squad is expected to be same.
- They are likely to play to their strength after losing the last match against South Africa Women.
- In the spin department, they are expected to play Ekta Bisht or Rajeshwari Gayakwad along with 2nd spinner Poonam Yadav.
- They might also look to rest Jhulan Goswami but that’s highly unlikely. but if she is rested, Mansi Joshi can come in place of her’s.
- Rest of the lineup is expected to be same.
Probable Playing XI: (In the Batting order)
South Africa Women: Laura Wolvaardt, Andrie Steyn, Trisha Chetty (wk), Mignon du Preez/Nadine de Klerk, Chloe Tryon, Marizanne Kapp, Sune Luus (c), Shabnim Ismail, Ayabonga Khaka, Masabata Klaas, Raisibe Ntozakhe.
India Women: Deepti Sharma, Poonam Raut, Mona Meshram, Harmanpreet Kaur, Mithali Raj (c), Veda Krishnamurthy, Shikha Pandey, Jhulan Goswami/Mansi Joshi, Sushma Verma (wk), Poonam Yadav, Rajeshwari Gayakwad/Ekta Bisht.
- At the options where players are separated by slash ‘/’, the first player mentioned is the more likely to play.
My Dream11 pick
South Africa Women: Lizelle Lee, Laura Wolvaardt, Trisha Chetty (wk), Mignon du Preez, Nadine de Klerk, Marizanne Kapp, Sune Luus (c), Chloe Tryon, Masabata Klaas, Ayabonga Khaka, Moseline Daniels, Andrie Steyn, Shabnim Ismail, Raisibe Ntozakhe.
India Women: Deepti Sharma, Poonam Raut, Mona Meshram, Mithali Raj (c), Harmanpreet Kaur, Veda Krishnamurthy, Jhulan Goswami, Shikha Pandey, Sushma Verma (wk), Mansi Joshi, Ekta Bisht, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Poonam Yadav, Nuzhat Parween (wk), Devika Vaidya.