Fixture: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Eliminator
Time/Date: 02:30 PM GMT/ 08:00 PM Local / 17 May 2017
Venue: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
Here we will be talking about the possible scenarios of the match that could help the fantasy players such as Dream11 users to make their Dream team better and help them win big.
Match and Pitch Condition
Weather: Chances of rain is high during the match and also 1-2 hours before the start of the match. So, the rain is likely to put some effect on the outcome of the match.
Pitch Condition: The Chinnaswamy pitch has been sluggish this year. The average first innings score in the six matches played here is 148. Spinners have been quite successful here while fast bowlers have also enjoyed the success occasionally. Overall the surface helps the bowlers and a score of 160 can be considered as par score.
- Unavailable players –Mustafizur Rahman and Ashish Nehra.
- Ashish Nehra has been ruled out of the tournament for the rest of the season.
- Yuvraj Singh’s fitness is also a worry for SRH camp. If he is fully fit, he is expected to come back in place of either Deepak Hooda or Vijay Shankar.
- SRH camp would also be worried whether to play Kane Williamson or Mohammad Nabi. The latter is more likely to get the chance.
- Rest of the squad is expected to remain the same unless there is an injury.
Kolkata Knight Riders:
- Unavailable players – Shakib Al Hasan and Chris Woakes.
- Nathan Coulter-Nile is fit for this match and he is likely to come in for Trent Boult.
- For the 2nd spin option, it will be toss up between Kuldeep Yadav and Piyush Chawla. They might even consider playing both on a sluggish Chinnaswamy pitch. In that case, Ankit Rajpoot is likely to miss out.
- Apart from that, rest of the squad is expected to be same.
Our app for blog, IPL schedule, and teams– Click Here
Probable Playing XI: (In the Batting order)
Sunrisers Hyderabad: David Warner(c), Shikhar Dhawan, Moises Henriques, Yuvraj Singh/Deepak Hooda, Vijay Shankar, Mohammad Nabi/Kane Williamson, Naman Ojha(wk), Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammad Siraj, Siddharth Kaul.
Kolkata Knight Riders: Sunil Narine, Chris Lynn, Gautam Gambhir, Robin Uthappa, Manish Pandey, Yusuf Pathan, Colin de Grandhomme, Nathan Coulter-Nile/Trent Boult, Kuldeep Yadav, Umesh Yadav, Ankit Rajpoot/Piyush Chawla.
- At the options where players are separated by slash ‘/’, the first one is the more likely option.
My Dream11 pick
Sunrisers Hyderabad: Shikhar Dhawan, David Warner (c), Moises Henriques, Yuvraj Singh, Deepak Hooda, Naman Ojha (wk), Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Bhuvaneshwar Kumar, Mohammad Siraj, Ashish Nehra, Chris Jordan, Ben Cutting, Bipul Sharma, Praveen Tambe, Vijay Shankar, Kane Williamson, Barinder Sran, Siddharth Kaul, Ricky Bhui, Eklavya Dwivedi (wk), Abhimanyu Mithun, Ben Laughlin, Tanmay Agarwal.
Kolkata Knight Riders: Robin Uthappa (wk), Gautam Gambhir (c), Manish Pandey, Chris Lynn, Yusuf Pathan, Colin de Grandhomme, Ishank Jaggi, Trent Boult, Kuldeep Yadav, Piyush Chawla, Suryakumar Yadav, Sunil Narine, Ankit Rajpoot, Rishi Dhawan, Sheldon Jackson (wk), Nathan Coulter-Nile, Darren Bravo, Sayan Ghosh, Ramsingh Yadav, Rovman Powell, Umesh Yadav.