Fixture: Bangladesh vs New Zealand, 3rd Match
Time/Date: 09:45 AM GMT/ 10:45 AM Local / 17 May 2017
Venue: Clontarf Cricket Club Ground, Dublin
Here we will be talking about the possible scenarios of the match that could help the fantasy players such as Dream11 users to make their Dream team better and help them win big.
Match and Pitch Condition
Weather: Showers are expected throughout the day so a full match is highly unlikely. So, the match can either be washed out or Duckworth-Lewis will come into play.
Pitch Condition: The pitch of Clontarf Cricket Club Ground assists pace and movement so fast bowlers will come into play. The ball comes nicely on the bat and the outfield makes it a good batting pitch.
- Mashrafe Mortaza will come in after missing out on the first game due to an over-rate penalty for one match. He is expected to come in for Taskin Ahmed or Rubel Hossain.
- With Champions Trophy round the corner, they would like to play to their strengths and the players selected in Champions Trophy are more likely to play. So Subashis Roy, Nurul Hasan, and Nasir Hossain are very unlikely starters.
- Rest of the squad is expected to be same that played in the last match.
- They are expected to play a fast bowler in place of Ish Sodhi after an ordinary performance from the latter.
- Rest of the squad is expected to remain same.
Our app for blog, IPL schedule, and teams– Click Here
Probable Playing XI: (In the Batting order)
Bangladesh: Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Sabbir Rahman, Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain Saikat, Mehedi Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Taskin Ahmed/Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman.
New Zealand: Luke Ronchi(w), Tom Latham(c), George Worker, Ross Taylor, Neil Broom, James Neesham, Colin Munro, Mitchell Santner, Seth Rance, Neil Wagner/Hamish Bennett/Ish Sodhi, Scott Kuggeleijn.
- At the options where players are separated by slash ‘/’, the first one is the more likely option.
My Dream11 pick
Bangladesh: Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Sabbir Rahman, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Shakib Al Hasan, Mosaddek Hossain Saikat, Mahmudullah, Mehedi Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Imrul Kayes, Subashis Roy, Nurul Hasan, Sunzamul Islam, Nasir Hossain, Shafiul Islam, Rubel Hossain.
New Zealand: George Worker, Tom Latham (c), Henry Nicholls, Ross Taylor, Neil Broom, Luke Ronchi (wk), Scott Kuggeleijn, James Neesham, Jeetan Patel, Colin Munro, Seth Rance, Mitchell Santner, Hamish Bennett, Ish Sodhi, Neil Wagner.