- Unavailable players – Sam Billings, Chris Morris, Kagiso Rabada and Angelo Matthews.
- They might give chance to Ben Hilfenhaus or Carlos Brathwaite in place of Mohammad Shami.
- Rest of the squad is expected to remain the same that fielded in the last match.
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
- Unavailable players – AB de Villiers and Tabraiz Shamsi (even though Shamsi is not part of the squad against England still he has left the RCB squad early).
- They are likely to give Shane Watson another chance as it could well be his last match in the IPL.
- Also, a pacer is likely to get the chance in place of Samuel Badree.
- Also, Harpreet Singh or Vishnu Vinod may get a game in their last home fixture.
Our app for blog, IPL schedule, and teams– Click Here
Probable Playing XI: (In the Batting order)
Delhi Daredevils: Sanju Samson, Karun Nair(c), Rishabh Pant(wk), Shreyas Iyer, Marlon Samuels, Corey Anderson, Ben Hilfenhaus/Carlos Brathwaite/Mohammad Shami, Pat Cummins, Amit Mishra, Shahbaz Nadeem, Zaheer Khan.
Royal Challengers Bangalore: Mandeep Singh, Virat Kohli (c), Travis Head, Kedar Jadhav(wk), Vishnu Vinod/Harpreet Singh, Shane Watson, Pawan Negi, Aniket Chaudhary, Yuzvendra Chahal, Tymal Mills, Billy Stanlake/Adam Milne/Samuel Badree.
- At the options where players are separated by slash ‘/’, the first one is the more likely option.
My Dream11 pick
Delhi Daredevils: Sanju Samson, Corey Anderson, Karun Nair, Rishabh Pant, Marlon Samuels, Aditya Tare, Amit Mishra, Mohammad Shami, Zaheer Khan(c), Pat Cummins, Jayant Yadav, Shahbaz Nadeem, Murugan Ashwin, Ankit Bawne, Chama Milind, Khaleel Ahmad, Pratyush Singh, Navdeep Saini, Shashank Singh, Carlos Brathwaite, Shreyas Iyer, Ben Hilfenhaus.
Royals Challengers Bangalore: Chris Gayle, Virat Kohli (c), Mandeep Singh, Vishnu Vinod (wk), Travis Head, Shane Watson, Kedar Jadhav (wk), Sachin Baby, Stuart Binny, Pawan Negi, Yuzvendra Chahal, Tymal Mills, Sreenath Aravind, Samuel Badree, Harshal Patel, Aniket Chaudhary, Iqbal Abdulla, Praveen Dubey, Billy Stanlake, Adam Milne, Avesh Khan, Harpreet Singh.