Fixture: Ireland vs Bangladesh, 1st Match
Time/Date: 09:45 AM GMT/ 10:45 AM Local / 12 May 2017
Venue: The Village, Dublin
Here we will be talking about the possible scenarios of the match that could help the fantasy players such as Dream11 users to make their Dream team better and help them win big.
Match and Pitch Condition
Weather: Showers are expected during the match so chances are game may be washed out or if possible, the game can be possible with reduced overs. The chances of a full game are very minor.
Pitch Condition: The pitch of Dublin cricket ground assists pace and movement so fast bowlers will come into play. The ball comes nicely on the bat and the outfield makes it a good batting pitch. Average first innings score in the last 3 ODIs here is 339, all three scores being 300+, two of which scored by Sri Lanka and one by Pakistan.
Ireland has won only 2 ODIs out of 9 ODIs played on this ground, both against Scotland.
- They haven’t been at their best lately having lost an ODI series recently against England. They would want to have a win against a relatively weaker test playing nation.
- They have included Simi Singh in the squad in place of Andy McBrine. Rest of the squad is same that played against England.
- They are likely to go with the same XI that played against England at Lords.
- With Champions Trophy round the corner, they would like to play to their strengths and the players selected in Champions Trophy are more likely to play. So Subashis Roy, Nurul Hasan, and Nasir Hossain are very unlikely starters.
- They would be thinking to give either Shafiul Islam or Rubel Hossain a game as they haven’t been getting a game lately and they both are in the World Cup squad.
Our app for blog, IPL schedule, and teams: Link – http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.usualdev.ipl2017schedule
Probable Playing XI: (In the Batting order)
Ireland: Ed Joyce, Paul Stirling, William Porterfield(c), Andrew Balbirnie, Niall O’Brien(w), Gary Wilson, Kevin O’Brien, Simi Singh/George Dockrell, Barry McCarthy, Tim Murtagh, Peter Chase/Craig Young.
Bangladesh: Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Sabbir Rahman, Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Shakib Al Hasan, Mosaddek Hossain Saikat, Mahmudullah, Shafiul Islam/Mehedi Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman.
- At the options where players are separated by slash ‘/’, the first one is the more likely option.
My Dream11 pick
Ireland: Ed Joyce, Paul Stirling, William Porterfield(c), Andrew Balbirnie, Niall O’Brien(w), Gary Wilson, Kevin O’Brien, George Dockrell, Barry McCarthy, Tim Murtagh, Peter Chase, Simi Singh, Stuart Thompson, Craig Young.
Bangladesh: Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Sabbir Rahman, Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Shakib Al Hasan, Mosaddek Hossain Saikat, Mahmudullah, Mehedi Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Imrul Kayes, Subashis Roy, Nurul Hasan, Sunzamul Islam, Nasir Hossain, Shafiul Islam, Rubel Hossain.