Fixture: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kings XI Punjab, 43rd match
Time/Date: 02:30 PM GMT/ 08:00 PM Local / 05 May 2017
Venue: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
Here we will be talking about the possible scenarios of the match that could help the fantasy players such as Dream11 users to make their Dream team better and help them win big.
Match and Pitch Condition
Weather: A typical day in Bengaluru and another full game is expected without any interference of the rain.
Pitch Condition: The M.Chinnaswamy pitch has been on slower side in this season of IPL so another average scoring match can be expected with spinners doing the bulk of the job. The last eight innings scores on this ground read as 157-8 (20 over), 142-9 (20), 142-5 (20) 145-6 (18.5), 161-8 (20), 134-9 (20), 134-10 (20) and 135-3 (13.5)
Spinners are expected to play a big role in the outcome of the match. The team winning the toss is likely to bowl first.
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
- They have tried almost all combinations but their batting doesn’t seem to be clicking together at all.
- Having nothing to lose now, they might experiment all they want and try to win the remaining matches.
- They might get rid of Travis Head and bring in another bowler in place of him. If he goes out, Harpreet Singh might come in.
Kings XI Punjab:
- Kings XI Punjab would go into this match unchanged unless there is a last-minute injury.
- However, they may bring in KC Kariappa in place of Varun Aaron on a slow pitch.
Our app for blog, IPL schedule, and teams: Link – http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.usualdev.ipl2017schedule
Probable Playing XI: (In the Batting order)
Royal Challengers Bangalore: Mandeep Singh, Virat Kohli (c), Travis Head, AB de Villiers, Kedar Jadhav(wk), Shane Watson, Pawan Negi, Aniket Chaudhary, Sreenath Aravind, Yuzvendra Chahal, Samuel Badree.
Kings XI Punjab: Hashim Amla, Martin Guptill, Manan Vohra, Shaun Marsh, Glenn Maxwell(c), Axar Patel, Wridhimann Saha(wk), Mohit Sharma, T Natarajan, Sandeep Sharma, KC Kariappa/Varun Aaron.
- At the options where players are separated by slash ‘/’, the first one is the more likely option.
My Dream11 pick
Royals Challengers Bangalore: Chris Gayle, Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Mandeep Singh, Vishnu Vinod (wk), Travis Head, Shane Watson, Kedar Jadhav (wk), Sachin Baby, Stuart Binny, Pawan Negi, Yuzvendra Chahal, Tymal Mills, Sreenath Aravind, Samuel Badree, Harshal Patel, Aniket Chaudhary, Iqbal Abdulla, Praveen Dubey, Tabraiz Shamsi, Billy Stanlake, Adam Milne, Avesh Khan, Harpreet Singh.
Kings XI Punjab: Martin Guptill, Glenn Maxwell(c), Wriddhiman Saha, Eoin Morgan, Manan Vohra, Marcus Stoinis, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Axar Patel, Mohit Sharma, Sandeep Sharma, T Natarajan, Hashim Amla, David Miller, Anureet Singh, Ishant Sharma, Shaun Marsh, Nikhil Naik, KC Cariappa, Armaan Jaffer, Pradeep Sahu, Swapnil Singh, Varun Aaron, Matt Henry, Darren Sammy, Rahul Tewatia, Rinku Singh.