Fixture: Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, 40th match
Time/Date: 02:30 PM GMT/ 08:00 PM Local / 02 May 2017
Venue: Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi
Here we will be talking about the possible scenarios of the match that could help the fantasy players such as Dream11 users to make their Dream team better and help them win big.
Match and Pitch Condition
Weather: A typical evening in Delhi with the temperature hovering just above 30° and no showers are expected.
Pitch Condition: The pitch of Kotla have been batting friendly in the past. In the last match here, the pitch had pace and bounce which could be an advantage for Delhi with their pace attack.
Delhi made 188 runs in the 1st match here batting first against KXIP and won easily by 51 runs. However in the 2nd match here they lost to Kolkata by 4 wickets.
Of the remaining six matches, Delhi Daredevils will play five of these on home ground so it will be a huge boost for them going into the match. DD have 1:1 win-loss ratio on their home ground this year.
The team winning the toss is expected to bowl first.
- They have now lost five matches on the trot and they would want to stop this streak.
- Sam Billings was expected to leave for Ireland ODIs on May 1st so if he has left then Marlon Samuels is expected to come in at his place.
- Carlos Brathwaite may come in place of Corey Anderson as the latter hasn’t been at his best.
- Zaheer Khan is still sidelined due to a Hamstring injury so Karun Nair will lead in his absence.
- SRH might bring in Ashish Nehra in place of Bipul Sharma to boost up the pace bowling attack.
- There also will be a toss up between Yuvraj Singh and Deepak Hooda as the former hasn’t been in his prime form lately.
- Rest of the squad is expected to remain the same unless there is a last-minute injury.
Our app for blog, IPL schedule, and teams: Link – http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.usualdev.ipl2017schedule
Probable Playing XI: (In the Batting order)
Delhi Daredevils: Sanju Samson, Karun Nair(c), Marlon Samuels, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(wk), Chris Morris, Carlos Brathwaite/Pat Cummins, Kagiso Rabada, Amit Mishra, Shahbaz Nadeem, Mohammad Shami.
Sunrisers Hyderabad: David Warner(c), Shikhar Dhawan, Kane Williamson, Moises Henriques, Deepak Hooda/Yuvraj Singh, Naman Ojha(wk), Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammad Siraj, Siddharth Kaul, Ashish Nehra/Bipul Sharma.
- At the options where players are separated by slash ‘/’, the first one is the more likely option.
My Dream11 pick
Delhi Daredevils: Marlon Samuels, Sanju Samson, Corey Anderson, Karun Nair, Rishabh Pant, Aditya Tare, Chris Morris, Amit Mishra, Kagiso Rabada, Mohammad Shami, Zaheer Khan(c), Pat Cummins, Jayant Yadav, Shahbaz Nadeem, Murugan Ashwin, Ankit Bawne, Chama Milind, Khaleel Ahmad, Pratyush Singh, Navdeep Saini, Shashank Singh, Carlos Brathwaite, Angelo Mathews, Shreyas Iyer, Ben Hilfenhaus, Sam Billings.
Sunrisers Hyderabad: Shikhar Dhawan, David Warner(c), Moises Henriques, Yuvraj Singh, Deepak Hooda, Naman Ojha(wk), Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Bhuvaneshwar Kumar, Mohammad Siraj, Ashish Nehra, Chris Jordan, Ben Cutting, Bipul Sharma, Praveen Tambe, Vijay Shankar, Kane Williamson, Barinder Sran, Siddharth Kaul, Ricky Bhui, Eklavya Dwivedi(wk), Abhimanyu Mithun, Ben Laughlin, Tanmay Agarwal, Mustafizur Rahman.