Fixture: Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, 38th Match
Time/Date: 10:30 AM GMT/ 04:00 PM Local / 1st May 2017
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Here we will be talking about the possible scenarios of the match that could help the fantasy players such as Dream11 users to make their Dream team and help them win big.
Match and Pitch Condition
Weather: A pretty average evening at Wankhede (weatherwise) with the temperature hovering around 30° and no rain is expected.
Pitch condition: In the last match, Mumbai Indians lost the first match on their home ground against RPS. They failed to chase a target of 161.
However, Wankhede pitch has been batting friendly and is expected to be of same nature. The team winning the toss is expected to take the field first.
- After winning the nail-biting super over against GL, they are not expected to make any changes.
- Unless there is a last-minute injury, Mumbai Indians are expected to play the XI that appeared in the last match.
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
- RCB has not been able to get their combination right so far in the IPL. A few changes are expected again.
- Shane Watson or Chris Gayle might come in for Travis Head.
- Harpreet Singh is also expected to come in for Sachin Baby or Stuart Binny.
- For the foreign fast bowling option, it will be a toss up between Adam Milne and Tymal Mills.
Probable Playing XI: (In the Batting order)
Mumbai Indians: Jos Buttler, Parthiv Patel(wk), Nitish Rana, Rohit Sharma(c), Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Harbhajan Singh, Mitchell McClenaghan, Lasith Malinga, Jasprit Bumrah.
Royal Challengers Bangalore: Travis Head/Shane Watson, Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Kedar Jadhav(wk), Sachin Baby/Harpreet Singh, Stuart Binny, Pawan Negi, Sreenath Aravind, Yuzvendra Chahal, Samuel Badree, Adam Milne/Tymal Mills.
My Dream11 pick
Mumbai Indians: Parthiv Patel, Ambati Rayadu, Rohit Sharma(c), Jos Buttler, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Harbhajan Singh, Lasith Malinga, Jasprit Bumrah, Mitchell Johnson, Shreyas Gopal, Lendl Simmons, Vinay Kumar, Mitchell McClenaghan, Nitish Rana, Siddhesh Lad, Jagadeesha Suchith, Tim Southee, Jitesh Sharma, Deepak Punia, Saurabh Tiwary, Nicholas Pooran, Karn Sharma, Asela Gunaratne, Krishnappa Gowtham, Kulwant Khejroliya.
Royals Challengers Bangalore: Chris Gayle, Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Mandeep Singh, Vishnu Vinod (wk), Travis Head, Shane Watson, Kedar Jadhav (wk), Sachin Baby, Stuart Binny, Pawan Negi, Yuzvendra Chahal, Tymal Mills, Sreenath Aravind, Samuel Badree, Harshal Patel, Aniket Chaudhary, Iqbal Abdulla, Praveen Dubey, Tabraiz Shamsi, Billy Stanlake, Adam Milne, Avesh Khan, Harpreet Singh.