Fixture: Kings XI Punjab vs Delhi Daredevils, 36th match
Time/Date: 10:30 AM GMT/ 04:00 PM Local / 30 April 2017
Venue: Punjab Cricket Association Stadium, Mohali
Here we will be talking about the possible scenarios of the match that could help the fantasy players such as Dream11 users to make their Dream team better and help them win big.
Match and Pitch Condition
Weather: Showers are expected around 2 pm but the weather is expected to be clear during the course of the match.
Pitch Condition: In the last few years, the pitch has been little slower and full of runs. In the last match here, SRH amassed 207 runs and won the match by 26 runs.
Last five first innings IPL score on this ground reads 207, 179, 175, 181, and 189. So, the pitch is expected to be full of runs. However, in those five matches, four are won by the team batting first.
The last time these two sides met this season, Delhi thrashed Punjab by 51 runs.
Kings XI Punjab:
- There are two injury concerns for Punjab camp – Hashim Amla and T Natarajan. If they are fit, they are expected to directly come in for Martin Guptill and Anureet Singh.
- They might also look to bring in Matt Henry in place of Eoin Morgan to strengthen their bowling or Darren Sammy for his all-round ability.
- Rest of the squad is expected to remain the same.
- They have now lost four matches on the trot and they would want to stop this streak.
- Their batting has looked weak so they might bring in Sam Billings or Marlon Samuels in place of Corey Anderson to boost up the top order.
- They might also look to rest Pat Cummins and bring in both Sam billings and Marlon Samuels on a batting paradise. In this case, Ankit Bawne is expected to miss out and Shami or Shahbaz Nadeem could make in.
Our app for blog, IPL schedule, and teams: Link – Playstore: IPL schedule and Blog
Probable Playing XI: (In the Batting order)
Kings XI Punjab: Hashim Amla/Martin Guptill, Manan Vohra, Shaun Marsh, Glenn Maxwell(c), Axar Patel, Wridhimann Saha(wk), Matt Henry/Darren Sammy, KC Kariappa, Mohit Sharma, T Natarajan, Sandeep Sharma/Varun Aaron.
Delhi Daredevils: Sanju Samson, Karun Nair, Marlon Samuels/Sam Billings, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(wk), Chris Morris, Ankit Bawne, Kagiso Rabada, Pat Cummins, Amit Mishra, Zaheer Khan(c).
My Dream11 pick
Kings XI Punjab: Martin Guptill, Glenn Maxwell(c), Wriddhiman Saha, Eoin Morgan, Manan Vohra, Marcus Stoinis, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Axar Patel, Mohit Sharma, Sandeep Sharma, T Natarajan, Hashim Amla, David Miller, Anureet Singh, Ishant Sharma, Shaun Marsh, Nikhil Naik, KC Cariappa, Armaan Jaffer, Pradeep Sahu, Swapnil Singh, Varun Aaron, Matt Henry, Darren Sammy, Rahul Tewatia, Rinku Singh.
Delhi Daredevils: Sam Billings, Sanju Samson, Corey Anderson, Karun Nair, Rishabh Pant, Aditya Tare, Chris Morris, Amit Mishra, Kagiso Rabada, Mohammad Shami, Zaheer Khan(c), Pat Cummins, Jayant Yadav, Shahbaz Nadeem, Murugan Ashwin, Ankit Bawne, Chama Milind, Khaleel Ahmad, Pratyush Singh, Navdeep Saini, Shashank Singh, Carlos Brathwaite, Angelo Mathews, Shreyas Iyer, Ben Hilfenhaus, Marlon Samuels.