Fixture: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Gujarat Lions, 31st match
Time/Date: 02:30 PM GMT/ 08:00 PM Local / 27 April 2017
Venue: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
Here we will be talking about the possible scenarios of the match that could help the fantasy players such as Dream11 users to make their Dream team better and help them win big.
Match and Pitch Condition
Weather: After the last game being washed out on this ground, the forecast for this match is a lot better. A full game is expected without any interference of the rain.
Pitch Condition: The M.Chinnaswamy pitch has been on slower side in this season of IPL so another average scoring match can be expected with spinners doing the bulk of the job. The last six innings scores on this ground read as 157-8 (20 over), 142-9 (20), 142-5 (20) 145-6 (18.5), 161-8 (20) and 134-9 (20).
Spinners are expected to play a big role in the outcome of the match. The team winning the toss is likely to bowl first.
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
- RCB has a win-loss ratio of 3:1 against Gujarat Lions.
- After a humiliating loss against KKR, they are expected to make a change or two in the batting line-up.
- They might look to bring in left-handed batsman Harpreet Singh in place of Mandeep Singh.
- Dwayne Bravo and Shivil Kaushik has been ruled out of the tournament. Irfan Pathan and Ankit Soni has been roped in by Gujarat Lions as their replacements.
- GL are expected to make a lot of changes with Irfan Pathan coming in for Ashdeep Nath being the most likely one.
- They might also bring in Jason Roy or James Faulkner in place of Dwayne Smith.
- For the 2nd spinner slot, it will be a toss up between Shadab Jakati and Shubham Agarwal.
Our app for blog, IPL schedule, and teams: Link – Playstore: IPL schedule and Blog
Probable Playing XI: (In the Batting order)
Royal Challengers Bangalore: Chris Gayle, Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Kedar Jadhav(wk), Mandeep Singh/Harpreet Singh, Stuart Binny, Pawan Negi, Sreenath Aravind, Tymal Mills, Yuzvendra Chahal, Samuel Badree.
Gujarat Lions: Brendon McCullum, Aaron Finch, Suresh Raina (c), Dinesh Karthik (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Irfan Pathan, Jason Roy/James Faulkner, Andrew Tye, Basil Thampi, Shubham Agarwal/Shadab Jakati, Nathu Singh/Dhawal Kulkarni.
- If Nathu Singh is fit, he is likely to retain his place. Else Dhawal Kulkarni or Praveen Kumar is expected to come in for his place.
My Dream11 pick
Royals Challengers Bangalore: Chris Gayle, Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Mandeep Singh, Vishnu Vinod (wk), Travis Head, Shane Watson, Kedar Jadhav (wk), Sachin Baby, Stuart Binny, Pawan Negi, Yuzvendra Chahal, Tymal Mills, Sreenath Aravind, Samuel Badree, Harshal Patel, Aniket Chaudhary, Iqbal Abdulla, Praveen Dubey, Tabraiz Shamsi, Billy Stanlake, Adam Milne, Avesh Khan, Harpreet Singh.
Gujarat Lions: Brendon McCullum, Jason Roy, Suresh Raina(c), Dwayne Smith, Dinesh Karthik, Ishan Kishan, James Faulkner, Praveen Kumar, Dhawal Kulkarni, Shadab Jakati, Aaron Finch, Nathu Singh, Akshdeep Nath, Pradeep Sangwan, Andrew Tye, Jaydev Shah, Manpreet Gony, Munaf Patel, Chirag Suri, Basil Thampi, Shubham Agarwal, Tejas Baroka, Pratham Singh, Shelley Shaurya, Ravindra Jadeja, Irfan Pathan, Ankit Soni.