Fixture: United Arab Emirates vs Papua New Guinea, 2nd, and 3rd T20I Match
Time/Date: 2nd Match: 06:00 AM GMT / 10:00 AM LOCAL, 14 April 2017
3rd Match: 10:30 AM GMT / 02:30 AM LOCAL, 14 April 2017
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Here we will be talking about the possible scenarios of the match that could help the fantasy players such as Dream11 users to make their Dream team and help them win big.
Match and Pitch Condition
Weather: A typical day in Dubai weatherwise. A dry day with the maximum temperature around 38°C is expected.
Pitch condition: Sheikh Zayed Stadium is known for its slow and low pitch. Bowlers get a significant amount of assist from the pitch and both pacers and spinners are likely to come into play.
In the first T20 match, pacers Amjad Javed and Mohammad Naveed dominated the PNG batsmen and took 3 wickets a piece.
- Since there are two matches back to back so both teams would be most likely playing different combinations in both matches to give their players some rest.
- If UAE wins the first match, they are most likely to rest their key players, especially fast bowlers as they had already won the series.
- PNG is likely to go with their best team as they have already lost one match in a three match series.
Probable Playing XI: (In the Batting order)
United Arab Emirates: Rohan Mustafa (c), Mohammad Naveed, Shaiman Anwar, Rameez Shahzad, Mohammad Usman, Mohammad Qasim, Ghulam Shabber (wk), Amjad Javed, Ahmad Raza, Imran Haider, Sultan Ahmad.
Papua New Guinea: Tony Ura, Vani Morea, Lega Siaka, Assad Vala (c), Sese Bau, Mahuru Dai, Jack Vare (wk), John Reva. Norman Vanua, Alei Nao, Willie Gavera.
Likely Changes for 2nd match of the day
- For PNG, Chad Soper (pacer), Dogodo Bau (batsman), Hiri Hiri (spinner) are the likely changes for either 1st or 2nd match in place of Alei Nao, Lega Siaka, and any other pacer respectively.
- For UAE, Zahoor Khan and Qadeer Ahmad are most likely ones to come in for other pacers.
- In spite of all these possible changes, any other benched player can come in for the 2nd match if a player gets tired in the 1st match of the day.
- So overall nothing can be said since there are two matches in a day and both teams would be changing some players in the lineup so it can be very unpredicted.
My Dream11 pick
United Arab Emirates: Rohan Mustafa (c), Mohammad Qasim, Shaiman Anwar, Rameez Shahzad, Mohammad Usman, Amjad Javed, Ghulam Shabber (wk), Mohammad Naveed, Adnan Mufti, Ahmad Raza, Imran Haider, Sultan Ahmad, Laxman Sreekumar, Zahoor Khan, Qadeer Ahmad, Saqlain Haider.
Papua New Guinea: Tony Ura, Vani Morea, Lega Siaka, Assad Vala (c), Dogodo Bau, Sese Bau, Mahuru Dai, Jack Vare (wk), John Reva, Norman Vanua, Alei Nao, Chad Soper, Willie Gavera, Pipi Raho, Nosaina Pokana, Hiri Hiri, Charles Amini.